Lighthouses in Eastham
Eastham, MA 02642
NAUSET LIGHT: Nauset Light was first constructed as three brick towers in 1838 to mark the difference from Highland and Chatham Lights. Erosion claimed them in 1892 and they were replaced by three wooden towers known as the Three Sisters. The present tower succeeded them: Turn right off Route 6 lights at Salt Pond Visitors Center continue to Coast Guard Beach, left onto Ocean View Drive, one mile to Nauset Light Beach parking Lot.
THREE SISTERS LIGHTHOUSES: Built in Nauset in 1892. Two of three lights were sold in 1911 and the third was replaced in 1923 by one of the two Chatham Lights. The Three Sisters are now located back from the shorefront erosion in Cape Cod National Seashore: Take the same route going to Nauset Light Beach, a short walk inland on Cable Road from the parking lot to the Three Sisters, limited parking.
The lights can be seen at anytime